Administered in approximately 8 minutes once-daily,* to conveniently fit in your patients’ day
- Recommended dose of YUPELRI is one 175 mcg unit-dose vial once-daily
- Administered by a standard jet nebulizer using a mouthpiece
- Connected to an air compressor
- No dosage adjustment is required for geriatric patients or patients with renal impairment
- YUPELRI is not recommended in patients with any degree of hepatic impairment
- Drug compatibility (physical and chemical), efficacy, and safety of YUPELRI when mixed with other drugs in a nebulizer have not been established1
- No refrigeration needed
- Store at room temperature from 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C); excursions permitted from 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
Do you have patients who might want the convenience of once-daily dosing?
*Using the PARI LC® SPRINT nebulizer connected to a PARI TREK® S compressor under in vitro conditions.