This is a program that permits an eligible, retail pharmacy to receive a discount for eligible YUPELRI (revefenacin) inhalation solution product purchased and dispensed to Medicare Part B beneficiaries for their own use, as prescribed for the beneficiary.
What are the requirements of the retail pharmacy?
To participate in the program, the retail pharmacy must:
- Be a Medicare Part B provider
- Accept assignment on YUPELRI prescriptions dispensed to Medicare Part B beneficiaries
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of the Mylan Specialty L.P.*, YUPELRI Pharmacy Medicare Discount Program Agreement
- Submit Medicare Part B claims to Medicare through a Viatris-contracted Medicare Part B claim submission service (Change Healthcare or OmniSYS)†
- Not be currently receiving any rebates or discounts on YUPELRI
*Mylan Specialty L.P. is a Viatris Company.
†If the Medicare Part B claim submission service that you currently use is not contracted with Mylan Specialty L.P. (Change Healthcare or OmniSYS), you will be required to provide electronic reports directly to Mylan Specialty L.P. Pharmacies must keep all utilization records (including prescription numbers, dates of service, volumes dispensed for each NDC) in compliance with the Terms and Conditions. Additional details are provided in the Mylan Specialty L.P., a Viatris Company YUPELRI Pharmacy Medicare Discount Program Agreement.